13 TIPS FOR MORE JOY AND RELAXATION THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Updated: Feb 5, 2021
The holidays are right around the corner and it's easy to get swept up into the hustle and bustle. Stress is a huge Migraine Triggers so this Holiday season, slow down with some of my favorite tips to create a joyful and more relaxing experience. These are great for any time of year but the holidays can be especially stressful. I hope you enjoy these helpful tips!
1. Make time for you!
2. Limit your commitments to events.
3. Give yourself lots of self-care, including deep breathing, meditation, yoga, massage, baths etc
4. Don’t be afraid to ask for help and support.
5. Don't rush or put pressure on yourself,
6. Be loving and kind to yourself.
7. Get outside and get fresh air.
8. Make a great mock-tail or enjoy your favorite alcohol-free beverage.
9. Give service with a smile to lift your spirits.
10. Set aside time to slow down and enjoy the holiday spirit.
11. Take time to establish your needs/self-care/be-kind-to-yourself routine for next year.
12. Give yourself quiet time to do nothing important and enjoy something you love.
13. Remember the Holidays don't have to be perfect and neither do you!